The government has announced a special financial plan of Tk 2.5 crore, with a curfew imposed by the Coronavirus infection on 28 days.
Several measures have been taken to prevent coronavirus infection. Poor workers are out of work due to curfew. Migrant workers, in particular, have suffered the most.
The state has a duty to protect their livelihood. Nobody should be hungry. Therefore, a special financial project of Tk 100,000 lakh has been announced for the poor people who are making a living.
In doing so, he said.
These include free rice, lentils, and Rs. 5 / – for free labor. Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the funding of 2,000 farmers.
Important information in his announcement:
* 5 crore poor people will be given 5kg of wheat or rice free for the next six months.
* No food will be sticky with this scheme plans Products will be provided in 2 installments based on this scheme.
100-day work plan
* The salary paid under the 100-day program will be increased from Rs 182 to Rs 202.
* Assistance is provided in the bank account so that no one is hungry and cannot be eaten
000,000 annually to farmers, first installment will be Rs.
This will benefit 8.69 crore farmers. The payment will be made in the first week of April.
* An additional Rs 2,000 will be provided for informal workers. It will directly benefit 5 million families.
Assistance to farmers, widows and pensioners under the Jantan Yojana project
Thousands of rupees will be paid for the widows, the elderly and the disabled. 20 crore women will be given Rs 500 per month for the next three months under Paradise Account
* Those working in the health sector will get medical insurance of Tk 1 lakh each.
* Medical insurance of Taka 1 lakh for physicians, nurses and cleaning staff.
We will not leave the house until March 5th We will be in touch with the world through the media. We will contribute fully to this community by preventing the spread of corona from the public’s eyes.
COVID-1 Corona Prevention / Awareness Manual – Download and use for free!
– Hindu Tamil Directions with the interest of readers