Categories
Trend

Jonathan Javier Rodriguez’s Boxing Odds Historical Past

This participant scored a total of 1 goals so far in the season within the league, which places them at 11th within the Al Nassr squad’s Top Scorers record. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo is a Forward who has appeared in 8 matches this season in Professional League, taking part in a complete of 406 minutes. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo scores an average of 0.22 objectives for each 90 minutes that the player is on the pitch. This attacking efficiency currently locations them at sixty fifth out of 352 for Professional League Players who’ve performed no much less than 3 matches.

On 22 February 2015, Rodríguez debuted for Benfica B and scored twice in a home win against Oriental (3–0) in Segunda Liga. On 18 March, he scored a hat-trick in a house win towards Portimonense (4–1). On eleven April 2015, Rodríguez debuted for the first-team, as a substitute, in a home win in opposition to Académica (5–1) in Primeira Liga. Tap into Getty Images’ global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000 creators to create content solely for your brand.

We deliver our customers a free software with statistics, evaluation and hunches of soccer matches from everywhere in the world. In addition, we now have high-quality daily ideas from our group of professional and professional analysts within the subject of ticket forecasting. There are more 317th engineer battalion than one thousand games analyzed per thirty days and 70 leagues for you to research. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo has scored 1 aim this season and made zero assists in 8 matches this season. This means that he has zero.22 objectives per 90’, and 0 assists per match.

On 10 June 2016, he signed for Mexican membership Santos Laguna on a permanent deal. Rodríguez made his competitive debut for the membership on 18 July 2016, taking half in the entirety of a 1-1 draw with Tigres. Agenda All the outcomes, upcoming matches, training and press conferences of the main teams, raffles of major competitions, etc … On 29 January 2015, Rodríguez joined Portuguese champions S.L. Penãrol’s president, Juan Pedro Damiani, stated that Benfica paid €2 million for 40% of Rodríguez’s economic rights, with the remaining 60% totalling €4.four million. Rodríguez joined Benfica together with countryman Elbio Álvarez, a former Peñarol participant.

Access one of the best of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music choices await you. Please type no less than three characters, results will display immediately. This website is utilizing a safety service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just carried out triggered the safety resolution. There are several actions that could trigger this block together with submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed information.

He received a total of 0 playing cards which is the equal of 0 playing cards per 90’. It is definite that the Covid-19 pandemic has seriously affected the continuity and pleasure of soccer. The established national leagues and international tournaments within continents are the enduring basis on which football has become the best sport on the planet.

On 20 August 2015, Rodríguez was loaned out to Deportivo de La Coruña for one season. He made 13 league appearances all through the period of the mortgage, the primary of which was a stint off the bench changing Juanfran in a 1-1 draw with Valencia.

Jonathan Javier Rodriguez is a Mexican boxer, who competes in the super flyweight division. Rodríguez scored his first international aim for Uruguay in a 3–0 victory over Oman on 13 October 2014. All fights record 2022, champion titles, age, height, reach and weight, KO ratio of the boxer Jonathan Javier «Titan» Rodriguez. For Jerwin Ancajas, his upcoming battle is an opportunity to make a primary impression with a new promotion. This fighter will turn into regionally ranked following the completion of their first MMA bout.